What your main world?

you can post image of your main world screenshot :slight_smile:
i have one called VANOTEMPATAPI (indonesian name :joy:) it have wooden plane :slight_smile:
post image and tell what is inside the world etc
enjoy :3

i forgot to screenshot i cannot play today i dont want to play the game everyday :roll_eyes:

1 Like

My main world is shawn

why dont tell what inside the world?
like fishing or stuff

My main world is KALUUB, here is what it looks like at the moment:

My main world is OLIVER

why dont post screenshot or smth

My main world is SM15

i dont rly have a main world because i have many worlds but if i had to have one it would be wlsareprofit

Uh my main world unfinished, I wouldnโ€™t show it;)

My main world is my face reveal XD, To be honest .
if yall curious you can visit it on my world , at Dawnhell

I donโ€™t really have a โ€œmainโ€ world, but the world where I keep my pet and my storage is named BULINA and it really needs some renovation.

The world Iโ€™m most proud of is BANANA123.

Also, Iโ€™ve made a sort of mini-game world shortly after I lost all my items back in 2018. (not p2p because Iโ€™m not a greedy capitalist)

Actually, I have one more world to share made by some of my clan members (including me), I think it turned out quite well in the end. You can visit it at CLAVER:

That looks fun! Iโ€™ll be sure to check it out later.

1 Like

My main world is BURRITO its just have everything that I need. (well sort of)

Iโ€™m working on my world

My main is INB4. Itโ€™s still in construction

this my main world , not finished yet but looks cool i think

2 Likes

looks like an old man world, and the background make it look like the world is naked

my world yes is bit messy but eh still working on it. currently working on the storage in the left and trying build something down

World called DbyPW is my main world. But I donโ€™t use here, often use a discord-party world named NEWMEXICO. Theres a lot of thing that i can use.