What your main world?

i forgot my screen shot ahah XD nvm

Ro-Story

I like the style, youā€™ve inspired me to do something similar.

Amongus

2 Likes

My main world is TEST3 and itā€™s a very simple world.

feel free still working on it little by little

oh yea got broken cuz i was trying to kill ionas there a among us soil one too i gotta get more glass blocksā€¦

The creator of this thread doesnā€™t actually care; if you look at his other posts you can clearly see heā€™s just trying to increase the count of their posts.

1 Like

That do be looking sus :eyes:

Seems quite brutalā€¦ I checked their threads, and they just look like a normal forums user.

Mm if you really think heā€™s interested enough in what someoneā€™s favorite fruit is to make a thread about it, or their main world

1 Like

Iā€™ll give you that, that one did look slightly like it was just bulking out his post count, but Iā€™m pretty sure weā€™ve all made slightly useless threads. Like this one below, itā€™s not something I needed to know, I just thought it would be interesting.

reading that made me emotional af. listen to more music

same as orange.
was with him there.
try find better ppl.
thats easy to sa y but hard to do.
but try.

1 Like

My main is BUBBLYSKY but itā€™s not done yet since I still donā€™t have the time to complete it.

This is how it currently looks like

Yes i havenā€™t really worked on it yet lol

2 Likes

Nice design! :+1:t2:

2 Likes

What a stunning world, you might just be one of the best world designers Iā€™ve ever seen.

2 Likes

My main world is BPUP - itā€™s still under construction but itā€™s getting there.

This is my main world atm, still making changes and adding decor. Also changing backgrounds in the bottom. World name is GINGERBREAD

3 Likes