What your main world?

oh yea got broken cuz i was trying to kill ionas there a among us soil one too i gotta get more glass blocks…

The creator of this thread doesn’t actually care; if you look at his other posts you can clearly see he’s just trying to increase the count of their posts.

1 Like

That do be looking sus :eyes:

Seems quite brutal… I checked their threads, and they just look like a normal forums user.

Mm if you really think he’s interested enough in what someone’s favorite fruit is to make a thread about it, or their main world

1 Like

I’ll give you that, that one did look slightly like it was just bulking out his post count, but I’m pretty sure we’ve all made slightly useless threads. Like this one below, it’s not something I needed to know, I just thought it would be interesting.

reading that made me emotional af. listen to more music

same as orange.
was with him there.
try find better ppl.
thats easy to sa y but hard to do.
but try.

1 Like

My main is BUBBLYSKY but it’s not done yet since I still don’t have the time to complete it.

This is how it currently looks like

Yes i haven’t really worked on it yet lol

2 Likes

Nice design! :+1:t2:

2 Likes

What a stunning world, you might just be one of the best world designers I’ve ever seen.

2 Likes

My main world is BPUP - it’s still under construction but it’s getting there.

This is my main world atm, still making changes and adding decor. Also changing backgrounds in the bottom. World name is GINGERBREAD

3 Likes

Report commanderder for drop game

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:lolollllllllolololool

such a nice world you have there.

Legionare, basically a temple that was built as i got materials for it, it looks a bit better underground, very messy, but its home, try my parkour or my cloud game!

I’ve finally finished my magnum opus… SWAGPARKOUR.

3 Likes

Damn this parkour is too hard dude !

2 Likes