Where is the old forum?

the old forums. I thought it would be archived or something? I want to look back on things, like I used to. Y’know, the guy commenting on ancient things? I always had this thing for nostalgia.

But this time I have other reasons. I had a lot of problems and I have to get a clearer idea of what caused what. I said multiple times I liked the forums but I think it was damaging personally. Or it’s just how I am. How things were gonna go anyway.

pls

jake replied and talked about the old forums. theres your answer. He talks about other interesting things too. Worth a read.

I don’t get the point of this thread. “Where is”

1 Like

stop pretending to be dumber than you actually are

the developers love us so much, they protected us old forumers from ourselves by not allowing us to access the data; even at the cost not allowing us to read valuable threads with information that will never be seen again! They care for us so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

didnt ask for your negative butt sarcasm (your comment is useless)

I heard they have it archived and were talking about releasing it to everyone.

(I don’t know if this is 100% or not)

1 Like

didn’t ask for a thread of a topic that has been talked about heaps already, but then again, we are on a public forum, where anyone can post and reply.

2 Likes

They lied. It’s not archived, and they personally did nothing to save it. They only have like 7 out of thousands of threads on wayback machine and mind you, none of the devs did that. Those threads were automatically cataloged because those member happened to put PW forums into the wayback machine at the time.

2 Likes

More than enough context here on this thread I made

1 Like

Yeah I actually read threads before this. I just want to let em know, maybe, that people really do want it back. I hope one day. But it has been almost 5 months already.

I heard somewhere that the game devs “archived” it. But why can’t we access it? I heard somewhere (probs from Dev) that they have archived it, but it’s in a state that cannot be read easily (think ones and zeroes). It might be too much work for the devs to release the archive in a human-readable format, so they decided not to.

Or…in the worst case situation…they could’ve let the old PWG forum fizzle out to nothingness because they forgot to archive it, or it’s not possible. If this situation is indeed what happened…well, that means practically 98% of all the content on the forum is lost media (Neo said that only 7 out of the thousands of threads were archived on the WayBack Machine)

EDIT: grammatical errors

1 Like

Stop being an a-hole to a person you’ve never even met before.

“Treat others as you would like others to treat you.”

Behind every screen is an actual person, and sometimes that’s hard to realize.

1 Like

Remember the human
(But tbh they might have met cuz they both used old forums.)

He hasn’t certainly met me. The main point is that he acts that way towards everyone, even people he has never met.

1 Like

narcissistic minimod

yknow maybe all hope truly is lost. thanks guys. and thanks a lot devs.

You shouldn’t call people “minimods” in a sort of aggresive way

Also the old forums might be gone, but you can still make new memories here (If you choose to do so) and you might make good ones

1 Like

Whoa. That really is the pinnacle of hypocrisy.

1 Like

this is a public forum and yada yada but thanks : )

you know what im sorry

You just came out of nowhere hating everybody…

1 Like