Who is your favourite creator?

@Greenwolfe you can add me in Pixel worlds anytime

enjoy :wink:

You know the rules, and so do I
SAY GOODBYE

1 Like

Technically disliking a country is by opinion but mocking is just disrespectful, but better not continue the thread. I mean the topic of the thread is who your favorite content creator is lol

1 Like

I hate countries. (20 char)

2 Likes

Pixelbot.
pixelbotpixelbotpixelbotpixelbotpixelbot

where’s clan pixelbot?

Where is serxan @BernardSeller

ok you get the cool creator pass B)

I personally don’t have any favorites. But Zygora would be a good model for something in-game. Games12 would be good for being informative. I don’t watch any other content creaters, Pixel Worlds youtube is an exception.

*Zygora would be a good model for how to nerf everything in the game

1 Like

My favorite creator would be Pixel Worlds Game, but they haven’t uploaded hunting scammers, skits and other stuff for a really long time so as for now I would say Games12

Threw him into a red portal, why do you ask?

ok please dont kill the β€˜β€˜Help’’ bot next time i guess

Ok, Mrbeast because he helps the peoples in need and he is a great man.

This thread is about PW content creators if it was about other content creators, I would say Kurzgesagt

yus pw best youtuber no cap β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Ž

I’d say Serxan PW and BPup.
I don’t really watch the other content creators so yea.
(Pixel worlds game is a given)

3 Likes

Idk
My fav is games?

I saw him yesterday
And ionas there lol

1 Like

My favourite Pixel Worlds content creator is Games12.

His videos are informative, and his video topics are also very unique, ranging from talking about why price worlds are obsolete in modern-day Pixel Worlds, to videos that delve deep into Pixel Worlds’ history.

While Games12 is my favourite Pixel Worlds content creator, I do also enjoy watching Earthh, and Jake, however I wouldn’t really consider Jake to be a content creator, as he’s the community manager, and it’s more so just his job.

I also used to enjoy watching Parmashawn’s videos, but I couldn’t tell you why he stopped uploading.