Who is your favourite creator?

Earthh and Bpup (he’s fairly new from what I’ve seen, but got quality content).

Serxan and Pixel Bot for now. I might search up for the others listed above: Bpup, Earthy and etc. Since I haven’t seen their youtube channels yet.

1 Like

I swear if you make “When the Kurzgesagt is SUS”

wot i dont even know who is bpup until now lol… what i watch is zygora,earthh not games12 because he talks too much… and wokun is good too

my favourite pixelworlds youtuber is probably earthh, i mostly watch other channels…

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMfYR7VDtaOfE8c2E4vMvIA <<- That is Bpup’s channel

ill look at it later

jaketransparent

he talks too much :rofl: :sweat_smile:

Yep games12 is my fav becuz he gives us info about the history of pw and what currently is happening in the game

Like we can’t ask old players or we can’t just ask someone

games12 talks too much because thats literally the kind of content he makes lol
imagine news without talking

1 Like

imagine news video with pictures

Games12 is gonna be the one right? my man didn’t make fake giveaway, dont ask to subscribe while the video not even begin yet and give information like a new scam, backstory, and just really chill.

He more like human, that why I love batman because I can relate with him.

I dont hate road to (…) wl, show battle, blind trade battle, but I dont care about that at all.
I rather watch news like new item or what item that drop? the best mine set, best way to spend gems, more like that.

Edit: I wish more content creator focus on the game not the WLs, like top 5 best world to practice BLACKTOWER or how to fish more efficient, not straight up WLs content.

It’s also the easiest way to get views by talking into a mic by talking about the hot trends