Why I think Games12 is the best Pixel Worlds content creator

Hmm you really think that hes lying…
Cmon think about it if i was guilty i wouldn’t
Make a video about it creating more attention to what i did if it was wrong

What isnt believable about his story tho…

I wanna say smth about HOW he was mean to me.

So if you remember his world got gravity low thingy, he was gming for someone with the modifier so i went to see if i could help somehow.

So I goes hi and he goes “*& off bro” and I goes “wow chill maybe guy place modify in world?” then he goes “well go find it then” so everyone in the world set off. I see something weird on side of world and i goes “yippity i think i found something” and he goes “No thats not it you stupid” so I goes “well ok cya” and i leaves.

If that’s the case, the only way is to forget and forgive him for being rude, he maybe at a bad mood or something?

Leave me out of this please, thank you :man_shrugging:

The conversation was pretty much over, by reviving the thread you’re just bringing more attention to yourself.

Actually no, it wasn’t over, my name was mentioned and I literally had no choice but to interject and state that I had no part of this discussion. I’m not taking responsibility for any arguments had here, and I don’t need people starting rumors or junk while I’m not around…

I said your name but it was still over I kinda forgot about this you also didn’t have to interject or anything.

People know that you’ve had no part in this discussion because you haven’t replied to it up to this point, and there’s no need for you to take responsibility for any of the arguments in this thread either, that’s not what I’m saying.

I’m just saying that the conversation had essentially come to a natural end, since the last reply (Before yours) was 16 days ago.

Look, I’m really not trying to be a d–k here, but I literally do not need someone to methodically explain to me why this discussion was dead and why i didn’t need to comment. I left my comment, I didn’t need an additional conversation about leaving comments, so lets just choose not to comment further, thanks.

1 Like

Arite, whatever.
(20 characters)