Your opinion on Stellaria

What is Stellaria? Never heard.

1 Like

Its nothing like growtopia/pixel worlds except the mmo aspect. It is more like Terraria and it is an amazing game and has way more potential then this game (no offense)

Cursing is allowed in the server, if you don’t like it, idk

That guy is out of the server now, he was quite new, not really apart of the community.

It’s not swearing but bullying other “Stellaria player”

The guy said hi, can you come to my world"
Then unexpectedly, that guy just said shut the fudge up.
Then the guy said go (world name)
But the guy just said no u.

It’s toxic. Too toxic. and I don’t like it.

Forget it, I personally think it’s an amazing game with a fun community, just because there is a couple new rude people that aren’t even apart of the community. Doesn’t mean the whole community is like them.

1 Like

I’m gonna refrain myself from asking the discord link, but I hope the game would have better ways to avoid this kind of thing :

in the game* or maybe add some ways to censor bad words idk (Even for words that have been changed with a number or space)

You got the point, if this game gets released in mobile devices then I might sure to try out the game.

A bit off-topic but WHAT DOES WET BREAD WITH SUGAR TASTE LIKE and especially why is that on a discord server

:(((((((( (20 characters)

They already did I guess… + It’s the vets so they’ll expect more soon.
(I thought for a second you want to censorship badwords in discord)

That’s Stellaria’s discord server.

And wet bread with sugar is no.

ahh Discord I miss going there 🥲

Hold up! LOL I just noticed the “their devs” talking about wet bread and sugar… Man, I didn’t even noticed that :sweat_smile:.

Why not you visit it, like once in a week or month?

I can’t. My parents banned me from using it. Actually it was pretty traumatic so I don’t talk about it much, and I always try to avoid people who talk about Discord, heck, I even have the words “Discord” and “Wumpus” in my Twitter mute list.

1 Like

You don’t have too, but you can share it even if it’s anonymous. Your parents are over-protective I guess because they think you can get abused/bullied in discord?

They don’t just ban you without a reason.
My parents even lock my phone up that’s why I’m using my friend’s phone rn to reply to you.

2 Likes

No, it’s another reason. They banned me from using it because I used it too much while I was at school. They thought that my Discord chatmates were the reason why I was using it during school. They thought the chat service was a bad influence.

Also, because of the incident my parents hate all chatrooms now, they believe that they’re bad for my health.

3 Likes

A game that will be released by July 1st.

Took inspiration from GT and Pixel Worlds, also Terraria and Starbounds.

You can try the BETA version from their discord server.

1 Like

They are worried or they care about you which is very admirable… But wait, isn’t the forums a chatroom too but different?

1 Like

My parents know literally 95% of stuff i am actually doing on my pc :slightly_smiling_face: