Z-Force the Helping Clan: Journal 2

11/10/2021

Entry 1: “Hey, so they earned their bronze keys, but JustPlayPixel lost at both bronze keys. But I taught him how to earn again instead of donating so they learn how to earn for themselves and not just have a silver spoon in their mouths.”

Entry 2: "I also technically got another member by the Discord name of Reasa. We’ve been talking for a while and they managed to get 10K bytes because of my tips! I asked them if they want to join my clan and the reply was yes (but not invited yet because offline)

11/12/2021

Entry 3: "Alright I think it is a good time to get another. Once again this seems hard because they are just ignoring me and not speaking english. All the fake new players are at world @Donate while the actual ones mostly appear at Pixelstation.

“Time to go to some random worlds where new players may start their worlds I guess…”

Entry 4: “Yay finally another! Noah_76.”

First of all, just like Consistent, he has been playing for the while but he has had troubles getting rich and he always gets scammed, so I took him under my wing to help

Just like the others, I also told him to mine for 2 bronze keys first, now I will wait until he is finished. And speaking of instructions, Consistent also earned his bronze keys, so I told him to use them to make 1 silver key.

The clan now has 4 new player members (1 hasnt been invited but is part of us)

Entry 5: “They are all offline for now. Wonder what they are doing.”

Entry 6: “Consistent is taking a break, it is okay, because mining can get exhausting.”

Entry 7: “I will look for one last player.”

Well, there aren’t any new players in Pixelstation (again because- yknow), I will look at random worlds. I can tell it is a new player world if it sounds and looks random, has an underscore with the name and numbers or anything but a rare world name and such.

Alright this is funny, I first accidentally go to pro worlds, then to a new player’s world, but he doesnt speak english, and lastly I get banned from one for some reason.

Just ran into another, but he doesnt speak english either, his world has no lock I noticed, so I just gave him a small lock and went on my way.

Yay got one last player! Mr[X]!

He seems to be Indonesian but he is speaks good English. We had a little talk then invited him to the clan

Just like the rest I told him his instructions. But he is the first one to say this xd:

So I had to bring out my second plan:

Entry 8: “Bummer, my time to play is up, gotta close this and make a 3rd one. Best of luck to my new player students :))).”

11/12/2021

4 Likes

Looks like a really interesting story, telling the adventure of a new pixelian and how you help that person out and also helping him to profit, i’ll be looking for the Journal 3 :relaxed:

1 Like

Yeah its kinda like a story, BUT its actually happening and when the journals are being typed, its real time while things happen. Anyways thanks for the support :)))

2 Likes

If you can, You should make a YT channel, and the channel should be called “Mr. HelpTheNoob”

I would like that but idk how to edit hehe xd so I will stick to this for now

Uh what is it?

It’s a pencil.