Best Set

I actually agree, really only expensive sets have won so far.

Anyway, it’s the player base that chooses the winners, not the admins, adding 2nd and 3rd place wouldn’t fix the problem it would probably only add 2 more expensive sets to the winners.

1 Like

I do agree that most Best Set winners have fit the theme, although calling the winning Posh set is quite a far stretch.
However, almost all winners have, sometimes by far, not been the Best sets of the theme.

1 Like

Generally expensive items are expensive because they look better.

1 Like

I saw a lot better looking set than the winner set while voting:

Not saying it’s cheap, but it’s a lot cheaper than the winner set.

1 Like

Here are 3 great set’s I saw that I find better than the Sci-Fi winner:
Good Best Set Entry SciFi
The following 2 are made by my friend PinStroke, so I might have a little bias, but I think they are great sets regardless:
Good Best Set Entry SciFi 2
Good Best Set Entry SciFi 3
(The last screenshot is darker, because it was taken while the game was loading the next 2 sets.)

2 Likes

Yeah, I also agree with you. There should be at least 2nd and 3rd place for sets, or at least honorable mentions.

1 Like

factss. they just see lots of colours…oooh pretty

dude you know the first set, I voted for as well. It remind me of that one blue alien girl from star wars and thats very sci fi

I’m not saying that the person dosent have to have a set of over 1pl, as long as its original and fits the theme then I don’t mind. But there exceptions in originality. This weeks winner put some random goggles on top of his galactic helmet which looks so off putting to me.

Also I can’t even remember how the winner for the Posh theme looked like, thats how forgetable they are

Yep, looks better to me than just galactic helmet ontop of pwr armour

I don’t understand players taste on sets

3 Likes

I exactly agree…(20 chars)

Same… Some of the most basic stuff always seems to get voted for, just because it’s expensive.

Remember the Posh theme scandal? Some guy with the Epic pwr set won, probably because a huge part
of the fanbase doesn’t know English

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that if your Finnish and you got translations on it will say what posh is in finnish

ikr it made no sense!

The Posh set team winner

( or the party one) this is NOT posh

Mr.coffieplay’s set was much better

1 Like

1 Like

Mr.coffieplay is the jet item contest winner