Neoslayer's Fishing Gear Guide!

Nobody even mentioned spam. The point is you are pinging a busy developer who has more important things to do than answering a question about a fishing gear that has a description that was left vague on purpose.

Hi this is an awesome guide! I definitely need this since I just started fishing, but if you have time, can you tell me the names of the items? I’m not familiar with it, or any worlds that tells the names of the gears? Thanks

1 Like

The item names are at BUYGEAR1 on the mannequins

@EnchantedBozz I told you :smile:

i dont think so because the armour is connected in the middle.
so more like this:

a brown fishing vest.

2 Likes

Very well done dude!

2 Likes

This is literally helpful, thanks for this!
(Although I have insufficient bytecoins, atlest I know what kind of gears I can buy of…)

2 Likes

Bumped, I’m still getting asked about it including people from the forums so chances are barely anyone has seen this

2 Likes

Could you also make a Lure Guide in the future? Something that covers which lures are best for which purpose, e.g. best when afk-fishing (slower strike but more expensive fish), actively fishing (basically opposite of afk-fishing) or best profitability per hour.

4 Likes

Hello Gargoyle, Are you still wondering the answer to this question?

Maybe I can help to answer your question? Although, It might be inaccurate because fishing profits are affected by luck as well.

I’m not as experienced as Neoslayer, Is that alright?

Thank You. :heart:

1 Like

Puh-haps.

Yes, I am still wondering.
I welcome any help, knowledge and experience you can give :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Okay! :smiley:

I will post my own personal fishing guide. You could check this link.

I am sorry, it is probably going to take some time until we get to the topic. So, I am going to give you some info about my personal favorite fish and lure for Titanium (Superior) rod.

Goldfish - Golden Spinner

Golden spinner is the best lure to use with Titanium Rod. It gives you the fastest gems/minute based on my testing. The second best would be…

Butterflyfish - Purple Jig

From my testing, Purple Jig doesn’t give you the fastest gems/minute. But, it is cheaper than a golden spinner which when calculated after 15-16 hours, will give almost the same profit as a golden spinner (1-3wls less).

Hope it helps a little, Have a good day! :fire:

Disclaimer: This is just from my personal opinion and my own testing, results may vary and needs more testing from other people.

1 Like

Do all hats have the same amount of increased strike chance or do more expensive hats give you higher chance of strike?

1 Like

100% sure it does not work like that.

1 Like

Expensiveness was completely subjective

I will talk about it in my fishing guide.

From the description, there is no differentiation of strike chance.

hey neo, still remember me? xD

1 Like

Can you use at the same time bait vest and lure vest? Or seadog coat and lure vest/ seadog coat and bait vest

Since when were you ever able to wear 2 shirts at once in this game?

2 Likes