Be a Knowledgeable Fisher in 5 steps!

I’m going to make a guide on fishing in Pixel Worlds! This guide is based on my experience as an all-time fisher and other people’s opinions from the game, forums, blogs, and YouTube.:raised_hands:

This guide will be divided into parts so that the guide does not confuse you. :fire:

part 1 - Fishing vs other ways to make a profit. :fish:

part 2 - Rod guide :fishing_pole_and_fish:

part 3a - clearing the confusion about which is better between bigger rod but flawless or Smaller rod but superior? :ok_hand:

part 3b - Gear Guide (Based on my experience and many players’ opinion) :gear:
(Soon)
part 4 - Lure guide :blowfish:

part 5 - Pros&Cons of each fish, what type of fish is the best (personal opinion) :tropical_fish:
(Soon)

I have been fishing since the day I started PW, by the help of a friend, I got a bamboo rod flawless. I have been reading almost all guide available on the internet about fishing. Now, I have complete fishing gears and a Titanium rod.

This guide is for beginners, but veterans can look at this guide for reference too. In this guide, I don’t just give information based on my opinion, but also information gathered from the community. If there are mistakes in my guide, I hope you will tell me, so I can fix them. :wink:

Also, you can share later posts with your friends who just got started or interested in Fishing. More questions regarding this topic will be better, as We can expand our knowledge together! :sparkles::sparkles:

1 Like

What a pro, guide sounds good.

Thank You Penguin.:blush::v:

1 Like

Also, Neoslayer made a guide on gears. In case you haven’t seen it.

Okay, I am going to check it.

1 Like

This guide is great! :stuck_out_tongue: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:
Keep up the good work! :man_cartwheeling:
Maybe make a new guide about mining next! :man_in_manual_wheelchair:

1 Like

Thank you Xeo! :grin: I will try my best.

I am not an experienced Miner, but I will try to collect all information I can get from different sources. Thank you once again for the suggestion! :heart: :sparkles: