Please unban my account at pixel world

Make an alt and start all over again

Why would you encourage that

“Because he’s Loki.”

• Thor Reference.

Everybody just gets bored and then backtracks to illegal things. And no you are not getfing unbanned, nobody was (for this reason), and nobody will.

Also, Growtopia has like people writing stories like “omg I got magplant from this youtube channel: amogusGT” then “rollback need because growtoken glitch on youtube: amogusGT” and you know that type of cringe.
That seems like a bit more fun than mining for me now.

OP, your account has illegal traded.

There’s an explicit clause about illegal trading in the rules that forbids it. You agreed to these rules, including that clause, when you registered an account and started the game.

As you have broken this clause, you also broke the rules - and that means that your account has been punished.

Because illegal trading is a severe rule violation, as you are destroying the game’s economy by selling stuff from other economies and games, the punishment in question is a permanent ban.

You can cry to the forums and support all you want, but the above still stands - you have broken the rules and are now facing the consequence. Doesn’t matter if you pinky promise that you will not do it again, it doesn’t change the fact that you CONSCIOUSLY, as per your admission, violated the rules that you agreed to follow.

In GT, they permit trading literally anything for anything without the mods even bothering, but the mods and admins try to keep PW a clean place.

1 Like

If 't be true thee breaketh the rules thee shalt visage the consequences!

Continuing the discussion from Please unban my account at pixel world:

Great explanation @duckles

You literally broke a severely enforced law in the game. Also, let me ask you, if you ask a prison guard, can he get you out legally?
Just because this is an online community doesn’t mean this becomes your playground, you can’t do whatever you want here.

Also @kikopower do we call a person in jail an innocent? What he did was severely wrong and he got punished, I see no reason this post should’ve existed.

He is a criminal.

Also, Don’t you feel like you are in a 1 dimension world? Where you are the center and everyone else is just organizing a stage show for you? That’s what’s happening here. As I’ve stated

He isn’t getting unbanned no matter what we say

He is in Jail

What ever we’re doing here doesn’t matter, the law is severely inforced (or was, if you’re that guy) did the development team unban anybody for doing illegal Trading, No, why?
Because a law is a law.
A law is enforced
You shall face the consequences.

Why does this post exist, it’s literally here for no reason. JGarren is a criminal. He is being punished for his deeds. What’s wrong with that.
Why are you trying to bring a person up from hell.
That’s where he belongs, that is his home now.

Also let me clear up a few things, Yes, I still hold of my words that JGarren is a criminal, and by “his home is hell” I don’t mean he’ll go to hell in the afterlife or anything like that, I just mean he belongs to jail.

1 Like

yes they all say like that, but not for me. i keep my promise… and my acc already old and i try to cross trade because i got interested of moving gt wl to pw byte, i play fair and from start until i saw people are trading gt wl to pw byte. So i wanna try it, and from there i got banned and i havent do the cross trade, im just asking about trading the gt wl to pw byte to the trader. Then i got banned

i havent do the cross trade, im just asking about the cross trading to the trader

and i wont take my anger to my family, its my problem not theirs

Should’ve read the rules as Ondrashek06 said
YOU Agreed to the rules
You agreed to the punishment
Face the consequences.

2 Likes

i havent do the cross trade, im just asking about the cross trade to the trader

i did make an alt to start over, but i miss my main acc with all my stuff in there

Also let me ask you, what if some other player saw you and decided to do cross game trading as well?

THAT’S BAN EVADING YOU’LL GET BANNED FOR IT. Leave it now.

Isn’t that like “ban evasion” or something

Yes. Ban evasion. Another severely punishable rule broken by the same person who “is sorry for what they did, and have learned their lesson”

1 Like

In all honesty, it’s not against the rules on making a new account and playing on it even when you are banned but it has to be brand new and you can’t have your old items on it. Even Jake mentions it at some point.

1 Like

Huh? Ban evasion is legal? Can you please link the stream where Jake said/talked about it?
While waiting Imma read the code of conduct again.

Kukouri Mobile Entertainment’s TOS

Section 2 Column 4 - 7.

You shall not use the Service if you have previously been removed by Kukouri, or previously been banned from playing any Kukouri game;.

The link to their TOS:
http://kukouri.com/tos_2016.html

1 Like