"QUEERS" an LGBTQ+ world

Of course one can come out if they want to and be proud of the decision like any other decision made by them. But why define yourself based on your sexual orientation and push it and advertise it everywhere onto everyone who likely couldn’t care less?

Why educate children on a wide and extremely confusing subject, which is inherently sexual? I find it extremely disturbing that we have come to this point, where kids are being sexualized at such ages. Telling kids to give special treatment to people in the LGBTQ+ community and teaching them unscientific facts, such as that males can become females. Imagine the confusion in little Timmy.
The “Education” portion of the world is just indoctrination targeted at children and everyone else.

People are not going to understand more, if an agenda is constantly being pushed onto them everywhere, at all times. It just achieves the opposite. The fact that you claim that uneducated people are raised to hate, is bigotry.

How can you claim that LGBTQ isn’t entirely sexual, when every letter in the name suggests otherwise? I still don’t understand why sex and gender identity are two different things. Gender isn’t a social construct. Sexual content isn’t allowed in PW, you state that you respect that, yet, you make a world such as this, and state that the rules won’t stop you from having a place to hang out like this.

From a technical point of view, the rules do prevent it. But would any moderator or admin dare to do anything in fear of being called a homophobe or transphobe or any other slur?

I respect everyone for who they are. But for me, I draw the line when people think that they deserve special treatment and don’t think they have to follow the rules because of their own personal choices. someone says that they identify as a computer as an example, and demand that I play along.

No, I am not a homophobe or transphobe or anything else that certain people might class me as based on my views.

This is getting scary because the pride hat was just released yet they already criticized it. Imagine if this was a social world. :thinking:

(still supporting Tho)

I get you’re trying to be a troll, but do try to make it funny at the very least? That being said, people like you make my day cause I’m a spiteful son of a gun who gets his kicks by triggered homophobes/transphobes, etc.
This thread’s going to get locked before long at this rate, and I quite literally just came back.

Some people like living as they want, and if they wanna let their sexuality define the entirety of their personality, well they’re going to be a pretty boring person to say the least, but they do them.
And just about no one in LGBTQ wants to force their sexuality or gender upon others, that’s quite literally the same as a conservative parent trying to “make” their kid straight or something, we’d hate to do that to others.

They can be educated so that when they grow up, they can understand that if a boy likes a boy, that’s okay, rather than questioning their validity and if it’s “right”.
At no point did I or anyone else tell people to give LGBTQ special treatment. If anyone in LGBTQ demands special treatment just for being gay or something, that’s not right. We’re supposed to show our pride, not be pampered.
And yes, men can become women, and vice versa, you’re just being transphobic at this point. Someone’s gender and someone’s sex are two completely different things.
You can’t deny countless people who even go through surgery to transition, and it should be known that if you want to be another gender, that should be okay to do and not to be criticized.
And the education section of the world is literally to educate, and no one is even obliged to go there. It’s not targeted towards children, it’s for anyone who wants to learn.

If LGBTQ is pushed to become a regular part of society, then there wouldn’t even need to be any representation you so hate. We do this because people like you exist who want to pick out every little problem that you don’t like and don’t allow progress to be made. I’ll admit you’re by far not the worst person I’ve argued with on this topic, at least you use your words and make points of your own.

That being said, you’re literally blind if you don’t think people can be raised to hate. Bad parents that teach their kids racism or homophobia exist everywhere. There are countries out there in the world where it’s literally illegal to be gay, which automatically means that parents are obliged to teach their children to hate.

This is the point I realized you’re just trollin’, and sadly for you, trolls are hilarious to mess with, we could totally continue our epic debate in some private chat if you want.
Also if you know how to use Google (check out Google.com), there’s a cool search feature it has, where you can type in anything you want and it’ll look it up!
If you check out “what does LGBTQ stand for”, you’ll see it comes back with the result of Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, Queer.
Trans is not sexuality, it’s gender. Queer is any number of terms. Besides, LGBTQ also includes the asexual umbrellas, AKA the literal lack of sexuality.
Also, someone’s sex is based on what they are physically. To put it bluntly, what’s between your legs is what your sex is.
Gender is how you act socially. Are you a manly individual? Are you very feminine? Those can be traits of gender.
My sex is male, and yet I don’t classify with many features of what might make a “man”, I call myself Non-Binary cause I don’t care about gender, I’m me.

They added the pride hat into the game, so I think they’re pretty cool with LGBTQ. Like I said, my world is for educational purposes. I bet you’d watch some cartoons and see some character’s mom and dad appear and be like “they must have had close relationships to have a child” every time you see them. Sexuality is everywhere, even in children’s media. Want to protect the kids from it? Make sure they watch something where the very idea of liking someone more than as a friend is gone, make sure their parents aren’t even seen in the show or else that might corrupt those kids into thinking having a sexuality is good.

If you didn’t make transphobic comments above, I might have believed you when you say you respect everyone for who they are. That’s a great thing to have, but honestly it seems like you’re not quite a bad guy, you’re just the type that needs to be better educated before making comments like these. Check out my world or do some google searching.
Also, no one deserves special treatment over others imo, the point of LGBTQ is equality.
If someone identifies as a computer, well they’re likely just trolling, but even if they’re genuine about it, what’s it to you? If they’re trying to force you to play along, well they have some problems of their own to deal with.

Like I said, if you did more research on all these topics, I might believe you do respect everyone.

Please, let’s not continue this argument in my thread, I’d like for it to not be locked, thanks. Feel free to continue in private messages, thanks.

2 Likes

I’ll get back to you in the morning.

But one thing that I’ll say, is that the tactics you are using against me in your arguments is extremely degrading such as playing the nazi card out of many.
“Agree with my ideas and views, or be a troll”.

I’ll edit this in the morning, when I’ll respond to you fully.

How can I take you seriously when you make such uneducated claims such as “changing gender isn’t scientifically possible” when it very much has been for many years?
Also the fact you kept saying LGBTQ is entirely sexual when it’s not. A 4 year old could have learned better. That’s exactly why I think you’re trolling, or at the very least, continuing this argument for your amusement or in some attempt to shut me down because you don’t agree with me.
What a concept, huh? Maybe because I don’t agree with your views, you’re trying to put way too much effort into it?

And please, don’t respond, just message me or something. I didn’t want to make this reply either, but I won’t have dumb claims be the last word.

At this point, any more replies you make to this thread will just prove you’re trolling, or attempting to shut my thread down. I did ask you to message me and NOT corrupt my thread as you have been.

2 Likes

Not to mention many kids learn sexuality at 10-13 years old, I mean that’s literally where the “I *** your mom” demographic is. (Which is newsflash, something over half of PW says)

The entire point went completely over Ephus’ head as usual.
This literally has NOTHING to do with sexualizing kids, NOTHING to do with indoctrinating kids, and it has NOTHING to do with “treating people in a special way”

I quite literally mentioned above that It’s pride of daring to express, because of absolute muppets like some people above who go out of their way to shut down others, harass, degrade and misjudge people just because they like different things. People are proud because they have a continued history of literally being stoned to death for being brave enough to speak up about how they truly feel, something they didn’t ask for, something they literally cannot control, that’s literally in their genetics

It’s a goddamn hat. I wish people can stop acting like absolute idiots already

3 Likes

You realize there’s always far more homophobes pushing an agenda than there are members of LGBT literally just defending themselves right?
You are quite literally defending negativity over positivity.

The point of pride month (or at least one of the points) is to fight back against those who push homophobic agendas on those who did nothing wrong.
The fact that you call it a “personal choice” shows what type of person you are. The typical closet homophobe who uses the “agenda” bullcrap as an umbrella term to ironically push your homophobic agenda onto others, when people in PW aren’t even pushing any agendas
even though in the beginning you mentioned this doesn’t even have to do with PW? I’m seeing a little contradiction in your pattern where you like to change your narrative as you see fit.

4 Likes

I love how you somehow managed to assume that a horribly racist group and the LGBTQ are similar enough to make that assessment.
At least try to manage a single brain cell, my dude. It’s not that hard.

4 Likes

I mean by your logic every other group can have it’s own month no matter what the group is. I give for example one of maybe the oldest white supremacist group that is still existing

1 Like

You know what? Sure. Yeah. Racism is awesome am I right?
Loving someone = hating races. It’s real.
Get real, man. Like I told the guy above, if you’re going to be a troll, at least make it funny. If you came in here and said something like “you’re a diarrhea nuke” or something, I’d find that hilarious and might appreciate you as a person.
KKK is not a funny topic, find something new.

Racism is bad i know it but that’s your logic :smiley:

1 Like

That’s not my logic in the absolute slightest. You should read with your eyeballs before writing a post.
If anything, the logic I expressed above should mean literally the opposite; where any oppressed peoples should get their own months.
Were the KKK oppressed? No, they’re just a bunch of (funny)holes who do the oppressing.
This is a pretty sad recruitment campaign, my man, try somewhere else.

I never said i support the Kunts Kunts Kunts breh :roll_eyes:

1 Like

why are there always people fighting in the comments?

3 Likes

-_- this picture gives me bad vibes. This war Hiroshima right?

1 Like

this image is from the internet, I don’t know.

But I think she is Japanese.

1 Like

lgbt isn’t a racism surpremacist group
your logic is horse crap

3 Likes

From this point onward, as immature as it may sound, I’ll just be treating hateful posts as trolling.
People are entitled to their opinions, but if you’re going to spend the time to hate on LGBTQ, then you can kindly leave.

There is quite literally no valid reason why LGBTQ shouldn’t exist. There’s nothing in science that makes it invalid. There’s nothing in religion that makes it invalid. Hating on it for the sake of it is just you being a total jerk or a troll.
This thread and world was made for positivity and education and, as expected, some people seem to be opposed to that because, well, people.
Thanks. Feel free to check out the world!

I never said that i hate the LGTBQ+ i just don’t support the whole idea for month only about them :smiley:. That’s my own opinion

1 Like

Then how comes you would support something like womens month or black history month?

1 Like