Remove recycler event

What??

You literally said $2 is worth different amounts depending on what you’re buying

basically $2 cannot buy $2 milk as you need $5

I aint twisting ur words lad read what y wrote

Again, you’re not understanding it they way it’s supposed to be because you want to so badly be right.

Now that I think of it. Why argue?
The devs are never gonna implement it anyways.

4 Likes

then what DO YOU MEAN???

Already explained it, you can try and read it without wanting to be right to understand a little bit more

READ THIS:

1. This is not Discord. You can reply to multiple players at once and type an essay in ONE MESSAGE. Do not clutter the thread with multiple replies; it’s not how you forum and completely again forum etiquette.
  2. STOP AND READ THE FORUM RULES, they are linked HERE.
  3. Take your TIME when replying. This thread is growing way too fast; it’s disrespectful to other players and other threads that are on this forum.

It’s almost spam with some of the responses at this point. Do not ruin LittleItaly’s thread.

Thanks again. If I have to explain how to forum again, there’s an issue…

-Paps

2 Likes

tbh yeah @WeGrow believe what you wanna idc anymore ima go play terraria.

You are the only one that believes what you are saying, i’d recommend you to reread what all of us have said and just quietly acknowledge you were wrong

Good thing I’m following the rules by being polite, not degrading anyone.

If You disagree, just say that You’re disagree. These kind of argument doesn’t seems to help the game…
It’s better to discuss a solution rather than fighting over which one is right…
And in my opinion, the recycler event should be nerfed a bit or at least make a new way to remove the existing bytes in game

2 Likes

Most replies on a single post! New PW Forum record! Joke.

2 Likes

Agreed, too bad some people just want to always feel right.

Really the only solution is when he stops trying to protect his ego and either accepts he is wrong or just keep believing and stop trying to convince people otherwise

What is your degree in economics? (Directed to those who are debating this)

4 Likes

I like how your solution doesn’t include to simply stop replying because you don’t want your ego to be hurt

Answer you two @Desti and @WeGrow

My message applies to everyone including you. So, no one is wrong and right in here

Middle school economy class :sunglasses:

1 Like

My father owns many shares to major companies and talks nonstop about economics

I’m not a genius at economics, I taken it at school for 2 years, but i know enough to understand this guy is wrong

Again saying I’m right and you’re wrong because I said so is not valid proof