Remove recycler event

@WeGrow

Nope again, no correlation. Just you twisting words to make everything else sound confusing. Hence the quotes to half of my explanations to make you sound better

My god you made this a mathematical argument

^

The bytes did not come out of thin air, it obtained the value of the items used.

READ WHAT YOU SAID BRO

Pixel worlds players arguing over the best profiting method for the 38735th time this day. Jesus Christ just play the damn game

3 Likes

Yes? I see that I’m right and your confused because you’re wanting it to be done the way you say it is

True words can never be spoken, except you. Good job!

what?

I just said what you said was stupid

Yes they came from items that had little to no value, aka items you can get from the basic clothes packs

Again no correlation, notice how you’re just reliant on degrading what I say?

:sunglasses:

What??

You literally said $2 is worth different amounts depending on what you’re buying

basically $2 cannot buy $2 milk as you need $5

I aint twisting ur words lad read what y wrote

Again, you’re not understanding it they way it’s supposed to be because you want to so badly be right.

Now that I think of it. Why argue?
The devs are never gonna implement it anyways.

4 Likes

then what DO YOU MEAN???

Already explained it, you can try and read it without wanting to be right to understand a little bit more

READ THIS:

1. This is not Discord. You can reply to multiple players at once and type an essay in ONE MESSAGE. Do not clutter the thread with multiple replies; it’s not how you forum and completely again forum etiquette.
  2. STOP AND READ THE FORUM RULES, they are linked HERE.
  3. Take your TIME when replying. This thread is growing way too fast; it’s disrespectful to other players and other threads that are on this forum.

It’s almost spam with some of the responses at this point. Do not ruin LittleItaly’s thread.

Thanks again. If I have to explain how to forum again, there’s an issue…

-Paps

2 Likes

tbh yeah @WeGrow believe what you wanna idc anymore ima go play terraria.

You are the only one that believes what you are saying, i’d recommend you to reread what all of us have said and just quietly acknowledge you were wrong