Side-Activities during events

Our current PW events are so repetitive that it can get boring. So why not have some other things you can do? The side-activities can change over time but here are some current ones on my mind:

Haunted House (Halloween)
So there will be a new dynamic world where Jacko will be there too. The fee will be the same as BT. Basically what you have to do is to find your way out of the house (while collecting rewards along the way). The dark orb will be activated there so you can’t see well. A ghost will haunt the players trying to escape, there can also be hiding spots for the ghost to not see you. While in the house, you can search for rooms where you can get halloween items, you may get one near the exit too.

Secret Santa (Xmas)
For a limited time, there will be another feature similar to fishing tournaments. But instead, in the shop there will be a special donation box where people who participate in the secret santa tournament can donate a random item (from the booster, rare item until legendary) to that box. People can donate in the same box as long as it is not full. The secret santa CANNOT wear, trade, sell, drop, display etc. that item, it is only to be donated to that special donation box. The owner of that donation box will not see the player who donated, but rather, a question mark (it is secret after all). In the leaderboard, you can only see yourself and the rest will be replaced as a question mark. Whoever donates the most wins a prize.

Ice Cream Eating Race (Summer)

Also in summerquest, there will be a portal that will lead to the ice cream eating race room (max 4 players). Ice creams will fall from the sky and players have to try and get it. Wings, umbrella, jp etc. will be disabled. Then they can consume the ice creams but, only one at a time (and a notification will pop up when you arw about to consume an ice cream to make it more intense). There will be a visible leaderboard showing how many ice creams you and the others ate. Whoever eats the most ice creams within the time limit wins and their prize is how much ice creams they have eaten times two (example: I ate 10 ice creams, I am no.1, I get 20 ice creams as a prize).

Letter of Appreciation (Valentine’s Day)

During Valentine’s Day, players can send letters to anyone (best friend, youtuber etc.) via typing their names in the letter of appreciation feature. A player can send a message to others 3 times a day only. One message they send is equal to 1 love point. Use all 3, you get an extra love point. You can use the love points to buy exclusive valentine’s day items. There will be a minimum and max characters for the letters. And if the message is bad or anything, the receiver has the ability to “reject” letters. If a player’s letter has been rejected, the player will get a notification that it has been rejected and they won’t get a love point.

Which one would you like in-game?

5 Likes

valentines day i need a hot gf

Oh yeah you’ll get one

1 Like

Hehe you never know unless you attempt :smirk::smirk::smirk:

We’ve been suggesting things like random events since PW first came out but they never do it.
If you think about it, what passion is going into these updates, when Valentines, Christmas, Halloween, StPatricks, Valentines are all just glorified boosters? Every year, they just change the items around in those boosters and call it a day.

1 Like

I think for Valentines Day they should do a cupid event lol

hot chad boyfriend for valentines when :crazy_face:

4 Likes

LMAO AHAHAHAAAA :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I Can Se e thieving easily abused

Yeah sadly that’s true, even though it’s most unlikely, it would be cool if the activities I have said would be added to change up the events

Secret santa one remind me of other game

Oh, what is it?

funny thing, now, you really have one

All I want next valentines is a hot babe :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

Dude you just gave me an idea for what I should do with my new first girlfriend for valentine’s day :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

LOL BRO AHAHAH :joy::joy::joy: I want to do that much sooner :smirk:

:flushed: :point_up_2:

Give her chocolates hahahah, btw we should discuss this somewhere else, we are supposed to talk about the things I’ve said

Yeah ahaha bro i get u :joy:

Bump since my xmas suggestion is here and its almost xmas