Do polls on here actually matter?

We never do anything “randomly”. Never. WLs going untradeable was the original plan when we made byte coins.

Old forums? After the first month we realized we would have to remake them. Not a random decision.

Long time ago i thought about something like a card game in pw and how it maybe would look like if it was released

Also another thing we have been thinking about and discussing for years :smiley:

Ok??? But you guys literally told no one before doing it??? No one was given the chance to retrieve any information they wanted and no one had a say. The way you guys executed it made it seem like a spontaneous decision. You could have told us what you were doing but like I said, you just left us in the dark. We lost a lot of good community members because of this.

2 Likes

Forgot to tell you the great news! Neoslayer has open Chrome tabs left from the old forums @Virtuous

They redirect when clicked though.

Yes exactly , i love their designs .

I believe that they can do animations too , i have seen them do it many times. All you need to do is ask, i believe they will put high effort to this work

Then why did you add lock tokens? Now they’re gonna be a problem in display cases.

And the bad news: (20 characters)

A long sleeved shirt has about 100 sprites in total in the animations for example. Also you would need access to our Unity project to do them correctly. So full access to our game’s code and art etc.

1 Like

Crowded doesn’t seem like an issue. Another new table could be an alternative, one used specifically for the items that would drop from nether monsters or book themed items from my suggestion

There are many players willing to make volunteer items, animations and art, including me.
Don’t underestimate what the players can do :stuck_out_tongue:

Clothes have a lot of sprites (players are still willing to draw it all, BTW), but what about shoes, helmets and weapons?

1 Like

Some has less but for us to reduce the work load you would have to be able to implement them yourself and for that you would need the full access to our Unity Project and that we won’t give to just anyone. :sweat_smile: You would have to be a full time employee and under very heavy contracts.

We would love to get community involved like this don’t get me wrong… but it’s again not as easy as it sounds at first. :sweat_smile:

Blocks, items, props and weapons seem quite easy at the very least. If it doesn’t work then. If theyre specific about what needs to be done it shouldn’t be a problem.

Also, you should really address the old forums issue. This was one thing that tipped me toward the edge of nearly quitting PW all together.

What’s the problem with the old forums?

The problem is that a 2 hour window per week isn’t enough time to chat with you and suggest stuff.
There are people where the window is at, for example 3 AM to 5 AM. So you miss out on a LOT of people…

And people banned from the Discord miss out on one of the subscriber perks, that is a private VC with you after some streams. I want a separate server for this, don’t get me wrong, but other people were also banned from there unfairly. I’m not saying that my ban is unfair though.

We need a 24 hour window where we CAN contact you and you’ll eventually respond. You yourself said that you don’t respond to support mail often and that you don’t respond to forum mail at all.

I’ll be neutral and in peace, but how did this topic about forum polls become into a negative topic?

Also for @Jake, I really hope you can implement a way to add a machine or anything that counts all gems, fgems and mgems (just like fishmonger but different, as it can be seenable by players. can only see if there’s a drop gem/s in a world)

I also agree with neo, that the tutorial should be revamped. (added in-game rules, scam preventions, what to do, how to warp to gms, friends, how to pm. etc.l

That will be all my request, I really hope your not suffering some stress because of it. But the truth hurts and the game really needs to get improved because that can be a reason why players will eventually quit.

I also want to petition to allow contact support if you got bañned on forums and discord.

Edit > and last thing, make a #wotw channel please, and always update News > updates channel every week or month. To announce issues, new implementions and new vip prize, daily bonus prize or such, winners or such. (Forums)

1 Like

I’ll be neutral and in peace, but how did this topic about forum polls become into a topic about suggestion advertising?

1 Like

Wait what? You know I am a human right? :smiley:

2 Likes