šŸœ Bugs Megathread

Hello,
There is a thing with some hairs in-game:
some just disappear after a hat is put on even though the hair is still equipped.
In the I no hat is equipped,
In the II and III hats are equipped but the hair is as well according to the icon in the inventory.
And the IV just shows the helmet which takes over helmet and hair slots at the same time.
This last one is likely intentional but it appeared to be at least a bit weird so I included itā€¦

random unimportant stuff

If in case that was made intentionally, it is even more strange sinceā€¦ Who even binds their hair before putting a hat on? That is a personal preference, of course, but it can get very hard putting longer hair under a hat to make it appear invisible. (and making it stay in place!)
This is just some rambling so I made this part hidden.

To add to this, Iā€™ve forgotten about another one: in certain faces the teeth are not visible even though it appears to be equipped. You can see this in these screenshots as well.
This shows up in both mobile and desktop platforms as far as Iā€™ve seen.

Verified from EndlesS, and this is intended behavior for these items:

Hair items use a different version when hats are worn and this variation has to work with all hats and facial expressions. There are special rules such, such as not allowing the hair to cover the characterā€™s ear.

I got kicked out of secretbase, I was with someone and when I entered the boss room it kicked me.
In-game name: FarmMiner
Happened at 06-Feb-2021 21:53 Finnish time.

Thanks for the exact time. I believe weā€™ll get the exact reason for this, looking into it.

2 Likes

I a, posting here to get these bugs noticed

I got kicked out of secretbase, I was in third room. It kicked me when I hit a Bomber Drone and an Electro under the Bomber Drone. There was someone in the secretbase but he left at the first room so I was on my own when I got kicked.
In-game name: FarmMiner
Happened at 07-Apr-2021 21:35 Finnish time.

Found this weird UI bug while walking on the world NEO, im pretty sure you canā€™t reproduce (:red_circle:) this. I tried re-entering the world and it doesnā€™t stop, tried other worlds and nope still continues. (following screeshots in TRADE with all the ā€˜ā€˜stationsā€™ā€™ i could find) It can happen with pets and safes, trees and maybe wotw trophies etc? I am on a PC.

Oh yeah this happens a lot to me, mostly on windows store version (the version where they STILL havenā€™t fixed the automatic default resolution settings every time I restart the game)

1 Like

Oop, just realized this has already been posted before. But yeah additional screenshots of it
(originally mentioned bug on Classic Fishing bug + Windows version bug)

I thought these Items were about to get deleted

Placing a familiar egg in to a donation box shows an error message (at least for me)

Just posting this here to be sure, iā€™ve made some threads and wrote the explainations how to reproduce the glitches.

1 Like